8.11.08

November Season

so i just got home from work. man what a long day. it was actually boring really. i woke up like 30 minutes before i actually have to leave to head for work. so i didn't really get to eat anything but a sandwich. ugh why oh why...must i slap a bitch. this lil ass "child" at my job almost lost her face talking to me. i decided i would work extra hard to day just cause i was bored. so i helped on drive thru and she had nerve to act as if i had to help her. so being the person i am, i threw the headset at her and walked away saying " bitch you can suck my dick duck, you got me fucked up". rude i know. do i care? nah.

moving along. people urk my nerves.for like the past two weeks i been annoyed. I've been randomly just hanging up on people and turning my people off cause i don't feel like being bothered. i been working alot more hours now and I'm bout to start working daily now. so I'm getting rid of all the waste of timers and making room for the time savor'ers. if that makes since.

ugh maybe i am becoming bipolar or something. cuz ill be good,till i start thinking about things. but i don't really get mad or swing moods, i just like get more serious about things. so it may seem I'm being funny acting, but I'm really not...I'm just focused MAN!

i really wanna go back to Michigan State like i did couple weeks ago. college parties are always fun.til you get drunk and past out in a dorm room. shhh dont tell know one. Nae asked me to drive back, i surely wasn't risking that. thought i might die. fun times fun times..

I'm in love with something...
i listen to it everyday and it makes my day. like it really does. the variety it gives me for each mood I'm in and how it keeps me in a great mood with in feeling down. damn i love you music.

lol lame eh i know. fuck you. aye fuck you too. you make me vomit and shit at the same time reader. ugh you whom read and don't comment fuck you too. hope your testicles/ovaries explode.

anyways back to my evening...