6.11.08

Be Excited.

New Layout And Post. So Obviously I Got My Hat On My Head. I had TO Go crack some heads last night and threaten a couple lives but no one was harmed. thank god to them. anyway, i took that test yesterday that shit was pretty easy til i got to the science which i have no memory of , cause i know that was one class i never paid attention in. i hated science. to many chemicals and all this other shit. other than that im think i did pretty well. so well see what happens next week. i need a cut, as you can see in the photo's above and imma make it my fucking busy to go today. i been over my dads this week since i have nothing esle to do. i was prepared for the speech i was going to get, but wow. i got the speech of all speeches two nights ago. what a nite. well my nigga barack won. i wrote my " I Voted " sticker proudly on my forehead. i met alot of interesting people on election day. this dude called some chick a nigger and threated her life. im like WOW. people still let ignorance overpower change. times have changed, let it go. lets move on to more important things other than you holding a fucking grudge cause a african american is in office. geez... moving on.
i hate when i feel as something is going on, but i just cant put my finger on it. im not talking about anything in particular or am i? it just seems like im not being included in something that i should be included in. and its making me think but i dont wanna think to hard and be wrong. so im kinda "iffy" about it right now. but imma keep it to my self.

Bitch whats happenen
known to get it crackin
heard bout cha already baby
you can stop the actin
i say im drunker den a mu-fucker
higher then a kite
lost my mind and my cell phone in the same night

this fucking song be coming on all day on my computer. this used to be my shit. yo i know what i want for christmas. who wants to give me gifts? anyone? if you do comment me asap cause i have a item for each specific person. lol but seriously imma treat my self big this year for xmas.
im kinda irritated, like just now i am. ionno why. i was pose to post some songs..but i never did em. :( i hate my procrastinating ass sometimes. anyway im rabbling im gone. hmph.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I see your happy your vote counted!
I like the red goin on..
=)

mars ™ said...

Ole soup cooler lips lookin' ass.




Not saying I'm getting you a gift...
But what would you have me get for you?

Anonymous said...

Obama's speech made me cry. Lol, but hmmm what you want for x-mas? I'll mail it =)

Anonymous said...

&&&& Let me fall asleep on your lips. Lol