23.11.08

Hmm

internet is a beautiful place. bet you wish you could live their eh. ugh random talking. but im not gonna stay in my blogs long. i think imma try to get lajai to blog a lil. she been going through to much. i cant wait til xmas time though. alot is going on. 09 is coming, im not gonna be in michigan. thats gonna be exciting woot. ugh im mad i go too much time on my hands. time to find something to do. ugh women.... imma leave it at that. this is what i be talking bout ppl! lol keeping it 100 is a must. anyway i might go shopping again, but i gotta save for my vehicle. insurance and all the things that needs to be updated.

so my EX-MAS list .
ugh just looks cool egh?

i still want a xbox.
i think imma just stop there cause its sad that i still dont have one. ugh UPS can suck my dick. im really tryna get back in their :(. hope at&t calls me.. anything is better than nothing..

so on that note... imma just leave this blog for another time when i wanna. with working, making moves, fake people, and other shit.. ion got time to entertain the tall tales.

1 comment:

B said...

Hello, my love. ^.^