1.12.08

Good Morning

Hello Blogspot World. Ive Been woke for a bit and my morning has kick'd off excellent. i have a interview tomorrow afternoon for verizon wireless. so well see how that goes. i feel so brand new for some reason, like inside i used to feel a lil bitter. i cant explain why actually but i know that i feel different now. and i feel like forgiving alot of people. how about women who have lied to me, i forgive you. and people who did shit to me. i forgive you. people who really arent shit and been in my life to lead me down the wrong path. i forgive yall asses too.

Like Im Happy. and it feels good to be that way ive been happy. but damn i have been to this point. like i remember i used to see women that i used to talk to a while ago. for "example", and when i for sure thought we should of been together and they ended up with some other person i really deep down been a lil bitter. and this has been numerous occasions. and i got up today and i got on yahoo for example and seen some shit. and i was like word, im very happy for Her. me and this chick were the best of friends for a LONG time. and some where in the back of my mind i was like ugh thats suppose to be mine one day. thats how i felt about alot of people i felt that i deserve. and ive learn that. i probably still deserve them. but that doesnt me they were meant for me to have. and im happy that that person has some one to make her whole.

and i think that everyone deserves a feeling like that. i think people deserve to be happy, be healthy ( if they choose ) and to be wealthy. [if you try]. anyway im glad i have this here blog. expressing myself really helps me. its like therapy. and i love it. man, life is good. oh i forgot to say im bout to move out of MI in a month. niggas didnt believe i was gon do it but its happening. yeaaah!. im not saying where im going youll see me when & where u see me. ha!

i got some one that i miss and makes me feel good inside.
thats a good feeling, lets see how this goes. one.

2 comments:

ms.lee said...

awww, look at me :)

Anonymous said...

ahem
well last time i checked i wasnt a lurker
so....
happiness is good
happiness directed at others and their well being is stupendous
kudos my brother