2.11.08

They Dont Remember That.

yo, new day. its already Sunday and its funny how my weeks go by so fucking fast. it seem like when I'm doing something weeks go by so far, but months go by so slow. so like I'm really gonna go vote. bout time i been able to participate in something with this damn world. cuz i would of been the final vote to get John Kerry or Al gore in the fucking office. ITS A RECESSION BITCH!. so ion no how but if blog spot lets me imma make a list of shit that i want to accomplish and as i do each one i going to cross it out. its alot i need to accomplish this year going to the new 09 year.

anyway, work was annoying yesterday. df how am i pose to do everything by my self and they got plenty of people their to assist me. and want to complain about how slow I'm going. bitch kiss my ass. today i said i was gon record some music so well see how they goes. if i come back and make another blog today then i most likely did some. i need to write about how i see haters every direction i go or something of the sort. cause got damn its frustrating to hear people down your neck whom don't for one second know a thing about you. oh and let me find out someone making a reference towards me and I'm in that ass. [ hint hint].

okay time to start doing shit no long blog today. peace

No comments: