23.9.08

Fuck The Police Foreal.

Man, What A Day...What A Day. I was kinda of upset that the kids didnt come to class today, so i was pretty much bored in class today. im like techically the only guy in the class. its a gay dude and a white dude but they dont count. the chicks dig that i love kids cuz the mommas be in there, while i be taking care of they're kids. they was like " i bet you want a kid" or " i wish my baby daddy was like you. he wont even hold her" or " why couldnt you of been the father" lol. im like "uh, im glad im not, i cant take care of a kid. as much as i love them i nowhere near responible enough to take care of one. i know that. im to busy tryna do me and live my life, to be tryna take care of another life. its a fun class though nonetheless.

after class i waiting for Vic dumb ass to come scoop me up. we chilled for a minute kicking it with old people in the neighborhood and shit. one of my friends is going away for six months. that's fucked up [ Free Cash BTW]. so we get back on are journey. i decided to go get my check today so i rode with them to get it. the freeway was over backed up today. that shit was crazy. we had to come up and take side streets to get there faster. so we riding and on our right are the NARCS. they slowing up, so we thinking they tryna get over so we slow up. the didn't so we kept moving. they get behind us and we just rolling. [MR. OFFICER] -WEOWEOWEOWE- they got they lights on and shit we like wtf? we aint speeding. we aint got nothing on us. we got seatbelts on. so im like WDF? so i see one run up to vic door and im in the back. i turn to my right another cop yelling " put ya hands on the fucking headrest! ". he yelling asking vic a hundred times " how old are you". he told the man amillion times how old he was then finally was like fuck it, started to get his ID. dude like "man, if you dont get the fuck out the car". so he pat him down. my dude Paris in the front seat. they pull him out and pat him down. they put them both on the hood. so im like fuck... they come back im like " man whats the problem". he telling me " stfu nigga dont speak" they do the same shit to me now im on the hood sitting there. they asking me question im just not saying shit. he like " ion like niggas, so speak the fuck up". some more fucking pigs come and start harrassin us. 20 minutes later, they didnt find shit. and told us get the fuck outta they face. man we didnt speak for like 30 minutes we was so fuckin pissed. finally i get to my job to get my check. we go get wendy's and got from the fucking eastside quick. we got to JOY.RD and dropped Paris off. niggas in his hood wanted to play us in B-Ball so we played 2 games and left. finally got home.

what a day...
[fuck the police]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Being harassed and shit! Damn homie

NIKE THEORY said...

Lmao.
They did that SAME shit to me and my nigga Cal.
The thing is, we were just sitting there in my car.
You know? Talking and shit.
The nigga had just got evicted and I was about to give him a ride to his peoples crib.
That's foul, though.