17.9.08

Seventy

yo..my sister just fell out her bed lol. its almost One AM. i heard a DUN DUN!. lol im sitting here trying to think of something to start my blog off with and i just snickered when i heard that. shes very weird man. like she will walk around the house and turn every single fucking light on and act like she never did it. ugh and a bad liar at that. but i cant blame her. i was a bad liar then. and still am. thats why i dont do that shit. id be sitting here stuck for days.

but thats not what i wanted to blog about. really i just wanted to update since i finally got a lil audience to actually pay my blog attention. like fucking jay got like 200 post n shit. and got like 20 fucking readers. fuck him. im mad jealous. bathing ape monkey looking ass nigga. but im am greatful for those i do have! so thanks for reading. even though i dawg you out from time to time.

So monday i started my classes. i minor'd in child care til i can do music. man yo i gotta watch lil kid and they are so fucking adorable. like man, i didnt know watching kids could be so fun. yet tiring. oh like i saw this chick. omg....so fucking sexy. like the epitome of my type. i dropped dead looking at her yesterday when i walked in like woooooooooooooow... if only if only. but like she got this piercing on the back of her neck. wow its kinda weird. that realllly throught me off. but she still sexy. i think she caught me staring at her thought. like i was daydreaming with my hornball ass. but eh, i kept it pushing. man my classes are easier, but more boring than i thought they would be. like damn i did all my work and was mad fucking bored. like seriously, i fell asleep drooling on some paper. i woke up and only like 15 minutes had past...crazy shit.

i guess i didnt realize how ahem! "handsome". like mad chicks at school be just hopping on my tip like im fresh meat. blah, maybe cuz im the "new dude". or whatever. Ugh Nae's cousin died in a accident. she seem cool so ion say shit but real talk car accidents scare the shit outta me like. i love to drive, and fast. so i always wonder if im careful enough. ugh

ill finish later.. peace

7 comments:

somethingnew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
somethingnew said...

you better be careful driving! cant lose another loved one.

B said...

Butthead.

♥ Arayah. said...

LMFAO! @ bathing ape monkey looking ass nigga.

im laughin like that was actually very funny :[

B said...

Lol, you're always asking why about something...dork.

I told you why already!

NIKE THEORY said...

I can't stand this ho ass nigga, man.

She has a tattoo on the BACK of her neck? Wow, I need to see that. I'm going to come swoop you from class. Show me her.

Adina Renée. said...

lol @ your sister.
but falling out of the bed sucks.
i haven't done it in a while tho, 'cause my bed at school is up mad high & shit.