27.9.08

Randomness

so, how are you? I'm good actually. well I'm not. I've been sick since like Thursday. like real bad. couldn't stand it. had to work this weekend, but didn't go on Friday i was too sick. even though i made my self sound extra sick on the phone to my manager. i called a hour before i was pose to go :

" [holds nose] " hey Liz, i cant come in today, I'm like super duper sick".
" WHY U DIDN'T CALL YESTERDAY!".
"CUZ ...um... i thought i was gon be better by today?"
"BYE!". -click


so i been hanging out with school friends all week, like lol man these fucker make me sick. tryna make me talk to random broad whom I'm not attracted too just for laughs. idiots. after being pulled over by the cops n shit. i been really not liking fucking anyone. lol i been so on point about whom i been around. oh so yo!....remember like 2 blogs ago? when i was talking about that chick with the neck piercing whom i thought was the sexxiest thing ever? whelp she decided she wanted to be my friend Thursday. man i felt mad weird she had me blushing cuz i think shes pretty. and she all in my grill. so we exchanged numbers and and i kept my day going. funny think i step in the crib she decides to txt me. shes like what u doing tonite I'm like nothing, I'm kinda sick. " you wanna chill with me and some friends?" sure i say. i go out side her car look like something straight out of the fast in the furious I'm like....OKAY..so anyway we decided to go bowling which I'm good at by the way. and we went to 7-11 afterwards. she TRIED to buy me a Slurpee. i never let a chick by me anything...i guess its a male ego thing.. but im like fuck that ill pay. so i guess her friends had to leave so she drops them off. she decided she wanted to go to meijers. I'm like okay kool. its like eleven o clock and we in meijers looking for Halloween accessories for her costume. she gonna be a slutty fairy basically . i guess Halloweens an excuse for all that. long story short we parks in front the crib and we kick it. she tells me how shes suppose to be engaged n shit..but dudes in the navy and gon be gone for 4 years. so shes tryna decide what to do. we talked for like a fucking hour which was mad cool cuz i haven't done nothing like that in....never? so i go in the crib.

next day she decided we should go to a movie with her and her sister an her best friend or what not. so we go see traitor. i haven't been to the movies in forever. it was actually a good movie. my asthma was acting up real bad and i didn't have my inhaler on me but i sucked it up cuz the movie was real interesting. blah we go to the coney island and get something to eat. i got chill cheese fries woot. we eat and she leave...she almost crashed into another car, then decides to tell me she wears glasses... so, I'm not getting in that car unless contacts are in or glasses. but i should have my car next month so no worries.

i lost my phone today, i was running to get on the bus and it dropped out my pocket. my mom found it and brought it to my job. that was cool of her. i was happy. cuz i was gon just be like fucking and quit procrastinating and go head and get either tmobile or at&t. anyway I'm mad bored and tired so imma go back and lay down, and watch basic TV since we still don't have cable...ugh... I'm missing all the good shows :(

No comments: