30.8.08

Irritated

So..




I'm SO FUCKING IRRITATED OUTTA MY MIND. EVERYONE IS FUCKING ANNOYING ME TO THE 3RD POWER. i don't even no why but everyone is being fucking difficult and this shit is fucking retard. I'm like is it my fault? lol ...then I'm like df.. I'm not even doing shit your just making shit hard period.

ugh man i was irritated all day really, the fucking bus didn't come...and the one that did come broke the fuck down and i was waiting for like 2 hours. i had to be at work at 4:15 and didn't get there til 4:30 which wasn't as bad as i would have been if i still waited on the bus. my sister came and picked me up. oh, she just brought her a car the other day. I'm happy for her n shit I'm like wow, your moving up in the word. like couple months ago you wasn't tryna do shit lol, now your climbing to the top, step by step. so that made me smile.

man.. work was alright, I'm really just chilled and was fucking with the customers. lol i remember when they didn't like my ass, i was the new boy at work. they was all like, yeah...you must be new. lol now they all know my name. they come in and speak to me... n shit and kick it with me. lol feels like i got new friends n shit. they be giving me money n shit, for who knows what reason. lol some lady came in and was like "Antwan!, Here". and gave me 50 bucks. white ppl are cool some times. i guess. couldn't date a white chick....ugh. pink Gina is not the kind i wanna be poking. period. ugh at period... ion no why they just made me frown.

your reading this? well hi, how are you? how was your day? good. who gives a fuck though?
not me....you so fucking naive...you no that right? yes you. oh get mad...yeah oh yeah think that imma asshole too. and imma laugh at you for being dumb. okay okay...you know i love you. df hell no. ugh. your a ho. ho..... ho ass.

anyway I'm done speaking to you.

I'm going out tomorrow nite after i get off work. i haven't in a minute. so imma have fun and enjoy. gonna see who's gonna grind on me tomorrow? if its you follow me and we can party. lol

okay I'm bored. I'm listening to shoot me down by Lil Wayne. the chorus be having me thinking how people take me for granted. how i put my sweat n tear into shit period and ppl don't appreciate it. how i keep it real and ppl cant. this been really irritating me for a couple of days now. I'm been angry inside. but i just covering it by working and online classes I'm taking. i just been staying occupied.


my best friend been missing me alot. she no I've be MIA a Lil. but we spoke about alot of the shit that's been going on. that's one person i love to def. even tho she's super dingy. ugh dingy women..it can be cute sometimes..

iight I'm done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol!
you know you like pink tacos.
and your listenin to Weezy?
WOOOOWWW! homie..
taken for granted eh?
hmmm

Chmy said...

Stop crying.
SUCK THAT SHIT UP, NIGGA!