27.8.08

iight so.

fake ppl are amongst us all. for real you'll never know who the trust. like ion no I'm not even mad enough to address it. like i noticed. i cant get angry anymore. like for some reason. i can never get mad enough to just wanna go crazy anymore. like go on a rampage. ion no whats the deal. i guess i thought i was angrier inside than i thought. ion no i got alot of shit build up. but i guess exploding isn't me anymore. and stupid shit don't faze me no more. ion no what the deal is. but blah, yesterday i went to go get my check. I'm waiting in the sun for like a hour n a half to get there..man didn't get there til 7 didn't get home til eleven. then i crashed.

man i realized that alot of shit i cared for. i should just let it be. like its not even cool anymore. I've always been the nigga to give more than a fuck about people or things period. no matter what i forgave and forget or just let shit fly. cuz that just how i am. ion like holding grudges cuz at the end of the say, how is being mad or angry bettering me as a person. how is that making me money. how is that making me successful? no way at all.

man its only 5 and I'm super BORED. blah i stole that Cbox from yo shit. well I've seen it before but still. i want one and don't hate. i also made a Social Vibe the other day. like i think the whole concept of the site. i think its cool by just by being on there you earn points to raise money for a cause. and if any of you don't have one. DO NOT MAKE ONE without letting me add you. or i will not talk to you ever again period. thank you.

my mind is spinning with alot of shit i wanna express but ion even no how to say that shit...i just wish ppl would be more real. i swear...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm.. better tell them fake ppl about themselves dont hold it in.
speak your mind!

Twan said...

MHM

ms.lee said...

mmk =|

♥ Arayah. said...

This nigga want a pink ball.to bad I already made a sv :] Lol

B said...

Who ain't being real Twanie?