30.8.08

Something I Wrote..

check me out baby what it is
I'm feeling like Ive had a mad crush on you like we kids
i thought u were complicated but I'm starting just to comprehend
that you like simplicity and ain't trying to get played again

well, if you looking for security
I'm only eighteen but baby check out my maturity
grown man swag and deception is a sin to me
I'm not looking at ya body cuz your brain is appealing me

you seem to be want i want but its kinda offending me
complexion makes me hot while your freckles giving chills to me
i want to no you better and go further is the deal with me
we just hit it off, but i wonder if your feeling me

when you talking..... I'm steady listening
sometimes i wonder whom else finds you interestin
if your swag was murder you'd be killin it
so i can only be real just hope that you feeling it

so if we ever go out and start to chillin it
i might wanna get closer so let me know if your diggin it
i no i be horny but I'm not just tryna drill in it
you act so innocent i no you just concealing it

so if we start to kickin it, ill make you start revealing it
and i get to fill in it, loving huggin n kissin it
i no u might start buggin im away and u be missin it
but you would always be my star and stay glistening

my mind started just driftin off
lets act like its half time n get it kickin off
when i look in ya big brown eyes i start staring off
right in to space, your being keeps me embraced

im ready for the chase your steps ill retrace
and when i finally get you i wouldn't need to replace


its iight i think..just some random ish..
chu think?