25.8.08

okay.

my sister and i went shopping yesterday. aye being a dad gets u alot of play i see. plus my Lil sister is good so we was just chilling. eating Candie n Slurpee's then she had to pee so ugh i had to take her in the men's bathroom. felt weird. but i got her some dunks( thanks to someone, i think they look nice on kids feet now). so she was looking nice.

this is exactly why i shouldn't be online. while i was at getting off work Saturday evening. i stopped in the mall to get me a Cinnabun. okay..i got 3 Cinnabuns.... but that's beside the point. the point is some chick walked by, and was giving me the eye, [note, i just got off work, i probably smell like sour cream and bean burritos]. so she come back with a friend. and I'm tryna smash it. so i wipe my face and look up shes like,

"hey, isn't your name Twan?"

"yeah..."

"you don't no who i am?"

"EM...no?"

"what!, your Realfake on Crushspot, i came to your page the other day me and my friend, how don't you no me!?!? my name is ithinkimfam0useveryoneknowmeintheDEE313 @ cs dot com.[random name i made up]I'm always top rated"

"well nah you don't look familiar, but I'm bout to get on the bus ill holla at y'all"
-speed walks away-

this is what happens when the whole fucking city is on the same site. like no one is fucking SAFE! df I'm being stalked by net whores. i mean damn, that's why i need a fake address n shit. these hoes getting smart now! they'll track a nigga down. use you IP ADDRESS to find out where yo house at and come molest you ass. fuck all that :( ion like hood rats.

random shit:
* your still on my wallpaper, so when i open my phone cierra goes "hey ___"
* i need to by some boxers, i caught my brother rockin me shit...
*speaking of that, i caught a nigga who dont live in my house rockin my boxers,
my brother[who is 20] got niggas spending the nite n shit.
* i need socks, caught em rocking that too.
* if you tell someone, dude ill have to money tomorrow, is it smart to keep asking me will i have it today.[DF]
*im the man.
* yo that T.I. JOINT[ no. 2 on my play list ] EVERY TIME I PLAY IT I START GETTING HYPE. THAT'S MY SHIT.....
* i miss you
*i love you, will you say it back?

7 comments:

ms.lee said...

lmao!!!

♥ Arayah. said...

lmao @ your relafake on cs and you dont know me.

Twan you needa get out of the D.
she prolly got on the same bus and followed you home without you knowing lol

Unknown said...

dunks are sexy.
i bet she looks sooo adorable.

Adina Renée. said...

lmfao @ speed walks away.
youknowyouknewdatguhl.

Anonymous said...

Lmao wow.


Anywho, i told you i was gonna put swagger like us on blogspot, you HAD to put it too. Lol =)

B said...

What's up with you and these sappy ass poems and "I miss you" type shit?

^.^


I kid, I kid.

B said...

Don't hate on CB or RiRi fool. I'll hurt you...