23.7.08

mmmmmm..

the way the sex is with you ionno what to call it
im very forward i hog it, call me twan the sexaholic
let me get to the point i have a confession
i love it when your feeling me up in your midsection
it start off with a soft kiss to ya lips,
it replays all the times you said " you cant handle this"
i dis attach all your clothing while you doing mine
they way i bout to sex you is like well both be losted in time
i toss you on to the bed, suck on ya neck, some on ya chest
nah baby im not done yet...

i get to my favorite location
but baby its something i gotta do before the penetration
i lick my lips and start to spread your lips opposite directions
they why you moaning itself is causing my erection
you look excited i am too i love doing this
so i stop playing games , gets to sucking on the clitoris
im suck you up like its nothing else in my slushie
they i do wouldn't be surprised if u said don't hurt me
i start the motor on my tongue and its light speed
i feeling you get wetter thats better than it felt in my dreams

you get rowdy i gave you my dick and you start smiling
you get a grip on the tip and i start holing
my hands behind your head tryna speed you up
i start loving your face like you didn't give a fuck
but you never hesitated but neither was you patient
you made sure i came in your mouth and was back for sensation
i push on to the bed, give you head spreading ya legs
you start to scream my name..........
i slid all your entry way
they way i sex you was like i never came today
i like the dirty words out ya mouth
i flipped you over letting you ride it now
its sweat and steam like we in a shower scene
i feel you cream i do to then ..........we start over again..
to be continued.