30.7.08

whateverthattitleisidontknow

so yea yea world. man ion no whats the deal. i just another human on this gay planet. with worries like everyone else. and your now going to listen to em. ha. see how i have control over you? i don't think you'd like it if someone could control you. if you didn't have any type of privacy.NONE. always being watched. that's the worst thing about this dumb ass planet. its all about power.look okay check, i watched this movie. not sure if y'all watched it. but its called
Zeitgeist. its tell you about all these theories and how your being manipulated into doing things that your choosing to do yourself. the government makes events happen, so that they can make you decide to do another thing in there plan to make this world a one government world. the things are pretty much self explanatory. so you don't have to believe it, but id recommend that you'd at least watch it. its free on the net, just Google it if you haven't already seen it.

blah so anyway that movie had me on some other shit. fuck this world. people are dumb, and every ones been lured in. but hey, if it was something i could do to change the world. id do it. lol
HM, ever heard of Asher ROTH? he's a cool rapping white boy. check em out on my space.
"Ash Roth In the Building Tonite, Oh what A Feeling , I'm Feeling Nice. You Don't Even Gotta bring your Boyfriend Out, We can Turn The Lights Out And Play Who's In YOUR MOUTH!"
yo....doesn't that sound like a fun game? you in all your boys in a room. with one chick. lol she gotta guess who's in her jaws? lol she be like "um.....is it......James?". -slap- "nah bitch try again!." lol play it like musical chairs. put different dicks in her mouth til the music go off. lmao. I'm being hella random today.

like super random.Jay Adams is gay yo. im ready to do the tracks fag. his girlfriend pussy took a hiatus so he been down ever since. if my chick ever told me she wanted to fuck, and i bout to go over there and she fell asleep, she bet not let me have keys to her crib... imma fuck her in her sleep. she gon wake up thing she being raped. "nah its just me baby".lol man

aye man i hate how people act now days. jealous, of your own seeds? and you want them to do things for you? I've been hearing stories about this everyday and it is just sad how your own flesh can do you like that. and use you and lie to you. you gonna have your damn kids...little kids at that HOMELESS. that's nothing right about that. and i could never forgive someone who doesn't give a fuck about me. like if my peeps did me like that. i wouldn't claim those fucks. but your not suppose to treat others how they treat you? then why u wanna do ppl fucked up. man anyway..
its gon be harder for you. not you bitch, this person knows who I'm talking to. and I'm going to be there to help you out in every way possible.

okay this is personal shit
[id only advise women to be looking unless you really wanna know. fag.]
man I'm horny 100% .....okay 90% of the time. and i cant help it. i just be wanting some pussy all the time. i don't express it but i do. smh.

yo so...blogging is getting boring. my sister is annoying me.
and i miss someone yo.
blogs later.


2 comments:

mars ™ said...

I like Asher.
That was random and funny.
Kept my attention for a good, ohh, 2-3 minutes perhaps?

Unknown said...

long blog.
tryna type short essays?
=)