22.7.08

Recently in the chronicles...

whats going on.
nada much this way just been chilling. been sick alot getting over it. ive been tried of being sick man. that shit is irritating. like, df. who was to be sitting in the crib for weeks not doing shit cause you've been sick. but its been keeping me out of shit thats been going on around me. my boo has been keeping me company this whole time. Ayo, thats my baby for real. lol like yall dont understand. she had been keeping me sane when i wanna go insane. even when she makes me wanna go insane and vice versa. and its weird, but im diggin it. lol this nigga jay was like:

jay. (7/19/2008 12:09:49 AM): Put me on.
BreathEAZY - (7/19/2008 12:10:21 AM): thats the same chick bro
jay. (7/19/2008 12:10:29 AM): You're still with her?!
jay. (7/19/2008 12:10:31 AM): -daps.
jay. (7/19/2008 12:10:32 AM): My nigga.
jay. (7/19/2008 12:10:34 AM): You're a great man.

word tho. i think im doing good.
yo i got a raise and didn't even no it. i looked at my check like " yo another buck 20??" incredible right? i worked three days this week. something is better than nothing right? im making double what i used to be making. blah. i need to hurry up and get this damn credit card. so i can max it the fuck out...smh..i being patient til i can be able to pay it for real for real. i can now. but since i been sick i haven't been working steady. tryna get well first.

ive been talking nasty to her lately. lol. like super nasty. and i love it. she makes me wanna do stuff i wouldn't do to anyone ever. she can have all of my big hang pang slang man. for real. we were sex'n in my dream the other night and i was giving her that "cantstop,wontstop". i was eating her vagina like i was going to jail for life. she let me empty the soldiers in.... nvm
tmi twan...
anyway she told me her story....and wow..i almost came instantly. smh at how im typing. my big old freaky ass. but anyway. imma get back to typing to her on y!.

ps.. take my pics boo..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LMAO!

shame on you.. fuckin freak.
i have no words for you.