9.3.08

poem.

i be diggin the shit outta you. real talk.
you there when i need you. you there even when i dont need anyone.
when i piece of the pie was missin, you baked me another one.
in english i always been two, in spanish im your numbro uno.
past event dont exist, nothing is a regret.
each step taking, never been second guessed.

i come to realized the past was a faze.
left me all puzzled stuck up in a maze.
i must confess i never been this amazed.
i can be me, there nothing i have to change.
fuck some glasses i clearly see.
that your interestin in me, because of me..

i never felt this way, im not ashamed.
ppl can hate it or love, itll remain.
they rather hate it than love it, see they are lames.
you like the xbox but you not up for the game.

i like that...
and if i miss your calls i hit you right back.
ppl be calling my phone but get no calls back.
they dont compare to you, and that no take backs.

i mean what i say, say what i mean.
lay my head on my pillow, see you in my dreams.
me and you close as can be, see we a team.

dont wanna jump to conclusions, but i hope this is destined.
all the feelings are here, im here confessing.
ive been through it before, ive learned my lesson.
nigga threw your love in the air, i promise to catch it.

and you can BET that.

[ OUTfuckinTRObro]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

damn i cant even get my mind right to comment..
geez im soo damn lucky