11.3.08

Waitin..

I said Oh (oh)
Oh (No, No) I,
I think I'm falling for you. (I think I'm falling for you)


so yea. im chilling today. i miss Krystal. she sick and i wish i could be her nurse for the evening.
i helped her find a job so i feel good that i did something. ya know. lol im kinda jealous, i put her up on a job site and i still ain't got one, and i applied for at least 5 jobs. it don't matter my time will come. congrats tho sweetheart. anyway yesterday was plain and simple day did the usual. fucked with my boys, talk/txt krys, wrote a quick 16 bars and thats it. i found out that the funeral is tomorrow and i don't wanna go, but i know i do need to pay my respects you know. she went to sleep without me last night. it felt weird , i was alone. but its iight im just glad she doing better. don't need another sick person. i got alot of thoughts running back in forth in my brain and i really dont have much to blogg about.

Excuse me if you find this so dumb,
Looks like somebody else got my wife.
So tell me where the f*ck you came from (where you came from),
I never seen nothing like you in my life!

sky black, sun turning flaming red.
things gettin killed of, lives left for dead.
food dryin up, no fuel for the trucks.
ice meltin fast, no one gives a fuck.
flowers not blooming, the past help to make this.
a pocket full of cash, but no money could even save this.
people running wild, takin anythin if they can get it.
no food to survive, going fat to anorexic.
nothing left to live for, make a big man fill little.
skin start to crack bones gettin brittle.
i dont no whats happen, nothings its gonna get me by.
all the dope in the world, but i be never gettin high.
sat for a minute.... then i said a prayer.
hoping that something, will come and take me away from here.
continued to sit.. steady being patient.
didnt move a inch, waiting to see what my fate is.
...........waitng.....
then outta know where i saw you, the smile u gave made it real clear.
you was coming to save from the world that im stuck in.
full of pain , fear , and disbelief
all the cryin, heart ache and full of grief.
grabbed my hand told me to come get in
then i stop and said, " where the fuck have you been?"

[ive be waitng...]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awhhh..

& im not go nowhere.
so get familiar!

Unknown said...

tryna make me teary eyed?
mission accomplished