25.2.08

okay,

As long as you need me
I’m down for whatever hommie as long as you feed me
I pull the big joints out as long as the TV
Or I can play my part and just breathe easy right…
(By your side)


as long as you need me.
hmm this song is real. i like ill be by your side whenever u need me.but anyway i had a pretty simple day. missed my pillow buddie fone was died. hung out with my dude. chilled played the game. OH and took a nap. its night time. i just wanted to update for thous who actually read this.
i love yall you know. even jay weak ass. and siyaaaaaaaaah :) if u see this hey sweetheart :)
chinaaaaaaaa you too. i aint forgot about you, you know who im talking bout Big Nose. iight
shit. fuck. yea.


[By Your Side]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

two words..

NIKE THEORY said...

Damn, bitch... Why I gotta be weak though? :(

♥ Arayah. said...

Jay is pretty Weak :]
-skips away
iont tell him i said dat