27.2.08

something in your blouse got me feeling so aroused.

one minute.
hold on.



okay so my brother did something stupid yesterday and didnt come home cuz he knew he'd get murdered if he came back. finally got in contact with that nigga and now he back and im the only one who talks to him ..sorta. school school school. BORING. shit was boring as hell today man but man this niggas be wildin up at that bitch with guns and shit and the nigga who was talkin the most shit. usually? ALWAYS get they ass beat. besides that. dude had a 38. special and a duece deuce. im only speaking on it cuz id hold both thos.
real talk.

finally got home tho. was hungry today. i cooked and everything..and didnt even eat. df right? shit man chilling basically. aye jay a cool as nigga bro. i just noticed how cool he is. shoutsout to my nigga. and i noticed diamond let me a comment on my last blog. HELLO my BIG tiddah friend. any way..

BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:49:49 PM): imma be fuckin yall gon be on the power tower.
j a y . ™ : I don't go on rides nigga. j a y . ™ : LMAO
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:50:57 PM): shid, i do.
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:51:13 PM): i aint wasting thrity dollars for nothin. i gotta get on something.
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:53:27 PM): imma have the hoes winning bears n shit to bring my other hoes lol
j a y . ™ : LMAO!
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:54:13 PM): thats how u gotta do it. "Bitch go win me a scooby doo!"
j a y . ™ : Nah, I don't got them like thaqt.
j a y . ™ : I be like... j a y . ™ : "Bae... Come here."
j a y . ™ : "Yes, baby?"
j a y . ™ : "Don't you wanna win me a stuffed animal I can have to sleep with like its you?" j a y . ™ : "Aww, yeeaaaa..."
j a y . ™ : [two hours later with a new bitch]
j a y . ™ : "Bae, come here."
j a y . ™ : "Yes, baby?"
j a y . ™ : "Hmm, I won this for you."



BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:55:43 PM): LOL
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:55:47 PM): fucks that
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:55:51 PM): i be like...
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:56:01 PM): " aye!"
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:56:06 PM): "yes daddy"
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:56:16 PM): "you see that scooby doo over there?"

BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:56:20 PM): "mhmm"

BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:56:40 PM): "go win that bitch and if u fuck up you stuck out here til next summer"

j a y . ™ (2/26/2008 9:56:49 PM): LMAOOOOO
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:56:49 PM): [2 hours later]
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:57:04 PM): " i won you all the teddy bears here daddy"
BreatheEAZY (2/26/2008 9:57:20 PM): [ give you and the boys some to give to yall hoes]




man we silly. fuck it tho.
so yea.i just noticed how much i really like her. even tho she got a goooooooood long laugh in at me last night i just noticed. like damn. you is wassup . like no matter
how big how small. seem like we can actually talk about it. and i never had that before.
seriously. things that you say really have me like," who else would say this but you".
then other times i be like " man i like the stupid shit you say and do". and its vice versa.
it really seems like nothing or no one cuz make a differents unless its either of us two.
imma keep you around. cuz we got a couple knot to straight out. and we know we bout aint prefect. but thats what we like bout one another. some might thing they know was going on who im talkin bout. doubt it. mnd ya biz. big nose know who im yappin bout.

How many ladies in the house
How many ladies in the house without a spouse
Something in your blouse got me feeling so aroused
[What you about?....]

2 comments:

♥ Arayah. said...

Lol @ me being ya big tiddah friend :[
Lmao@the convo between u and jay
yall dumb lol

Unknown said...

crazy ass convo
and uhm
my nose aint BIG
:(