24.2.08

at least thats what the homies told me...




Aye real talk this song is like the only bow wow song i will ever take serious and he didn't even write it. but if u listening to the lyrics {thanks to pharrell} you'd actually feel it. like this shit is some true shit. and niggas dont even be taking life seriously. they think life is only as big as there hood is or there cities is. its people who don't even live there states to see how only places are. the world is a very big place no matter how many times u been a place its always more places to explore. I'm tryna make my move outta here and get a new thing going getting to no other cultures and experience new things. i mean its here for a reason why not explore. its always more too learn and i think i learn something new each day whether its big or small.


yea so yesterday i worked man. we was short handed yesterday so i had to make food and other things i didnt even get to be on register today. and i think i washed dishes for about 4 hours yesterday and prep'd food for at least two hours. man by time i left i was wet and smelling like hard taco supremes. :(

i wasn't feeling good later that day and i end up falling asleep on Krystal. so imma get beat up later on i just know it. woke up talked to china weak nasty fast ass then my phone turned off. ain't that a bitch? but i paid the bill :).

shit. i bout to do a track today i just feel it in my bones.


[gets pen and pad]

3 comments:

Chmy said...

fuck up nigga.
i`m not weak OR nasty.

thats why yo drawers was WET yesterday

Unknown said...

hard tacos mmm...

NIKE THEORY said...

What's the deal?

Lol, my nigga. Ehh, Bow Wow? I'll give this song a chance. I know what you mean about getting out the hood though. Dude, I miss NY - but I'm so glad I'm out, in a way. I get to see life differently and explore shit.