14.2.09

Quik Kash - Ignorant Language

Photobucket

url=Quik Kash - Ignorant Language

i said i was gon do a song. im not gon post this on the page yet. its like a pre-released version. but i like it so i check and listen. imma blog on this one too since i dont feel like making two. i just finish this track like 10 minutes ago so i hope you at least enjoy it. i was bored. so i went in on that beat. anyway nothings going on im just bored and tired. i worked all day. i wanna transfer to the store my aunt works at. i like the enviroment way better. its like so much cooler there. plus time flies by faster when you having fun. and its fun there so i think i might transfer. they was tryna hook this white chick up with me it was funny. she was aw shy tryna give me her number. i took it though. she asked me could i be her valentine. i had a white chick before thats kinda weird lol.

anywy i gotta work tomorrow. so imma leave this blog at this. listen to the track lemme me know "yay or nay" :)
thanks .

"QK"

P.S. : if you aint heard the new drake, then you need to get hip.
imma big fan i need to get with dude that would be a dream huh?

url=Drake So Far Gone

4 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

i just downloaded drake's shit.

Unknown said...

Lol I just noticed something I didn't see the other day. I swear I didn't see the p.s.

Uhm is that supposed to mean something?

Kizzie said...

:) i like. it ok

Nori D. said...

haylez yea. drake ftw. u got that budden?