21.2.09

next.

hard work pays off. cant wait to get my check. if i keep this up ill have what i need to save up and get up out the crib ya know? i really wanna move first. like I'm sure i could find a better job. niggas be like i cant find a job and all that shit. but dude you cant find one when you ain't looking. what do you expect to find laying down? i mean everyone got they lazy moments when they don't want to do anything, want to go hang out with friends and other shit. but in the end i figured. if it ain't making me any money, then as much as i don't wanna go, imma go get that money.now they be calling me in when they need me. and i go almost every time cause that's more money. and i haven't been working with that lady in months so i need the extra dough. but i can finally buy shit that i want and still have some shit to play around with. you know i see forgot to go open my account at the bank. i DEF will do that next week. i keep procrastinating on doing my w-2's.

i need to get off that bullshit. anyway this week i haven't done anything but do a couple tracks with the team that's about it. worked a lot i didn't chill with any female friends this week. speaking of that. again i gotta another stalker. i wont say another its the same nigga. like worrying about what the hell I'm doing. going back and telling people about me. like he's my fan. like tryna get cool points off making me look bad is only making him look dumb little do he know. but i always be the bigger person. ion never speak on dude. ion ever bad mouth em. just only when i hear like every week he got something new to say.a female that's way outta my league? are you serious? you not even in a league to compete with a nigga like me. do you even know me? anyway dude more worried about me than the females are and I'm seriously worried.

2 comments:

B. said...

lol, he just want you and he cant get you, hahahaaa he might be gay on the low

miss lorena said...

AGREED
these lazy motherfuckers are the first to complain about how they dont have a job
but they're the first one to sit on the couch all day smoking weed
ugh
the job aint gonna come to you buddy!
im so annoyed with a certain person in my life surrounding this issue