13.8.08

um, did that just happen?

for real or am i dreaming. has everything i had planned out just shatter or is it just a hiatus? real talk I'm shocked, and surprised really. i don't even no what to start and I'm not going to make this took long of a entry imma keep it as short as possible hopefully. like that was the last thing i really expected as oh now. i have alot of shit running through my head its crazy. i held in my tears and tried to talk like nothing was wrong when you can read right through me. they fell on to my shirt constantly. but i wanted to be regular. it hurts? hell yes it does.

but you no what always happens to me? is when its around the mark of the day everything officially happened. the day after it crumbles. i no everything deeper than it really is and i no its more to it then just me. but fuck, i got emo's too. so imma just express it. like i said id never let this go. forever.

and that's what i still want. id be majority struck if you moved onward. i think that would be unfair. i don't think i really had my fair chance yet. i no i deserve more with this. i no its also my fault. maybe if my situation was better then it could of been a diff way to solve things. you know.

I'm still not done. i guess this might be more longer than i thought. my whole being will always be somewhere with you. and i hope things get better and your situation gets better too. you know?
the one thing I'm good about is that it didn't happen in a very negative way. that it wasn't on bad term type things. you know? but no matter what. if its not now. imma come for you. no matter what. cause you cant say i don't deserve you.

-Twan.