5.8.08

Midday Part One.

so yo.
like Ive been up and down this whole week. its crazy. ion no wtf is going on but it needs to be fixed asap. ahem!

whelp i worked this weekend it was cool for the most part tho. Friday i had to go in at 3 so i was like fuck it. it was a cool ass time. chilled wit my co workers. this chick that quit and cussed the manager out came back begging for a job. i thought that was funny as hell. I was cracking jokes on everyone as i usually do. my check was pretty cool. thought it would be a lil more but hey. I'm getting something you know? anyway. so the lady i been working with cut me a check too so that was smooth too. i think tomorrow imma go up to the bank and just open my account myself. i was gon wait but i cant wait no more smh. i been procrastinating.

Aye so have you ever won anything? whelp i have! for the first time! at my job they had this scratch off cards n shit and u win a 100 debit card. so every time i scratched i lost so I'm like blah whatever. so then Saturday i didn't it again n was like blah.I'm always losing and i just put it in my pocket blah!. so later im just bored& i pulled it out to throw it away and i WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

i was like word. but YOU KNOW HOW HATERS IS. niggas like blah how you win? that's not fair. aw that's bullshit. fuck you. dont hate tho. so I'm like damn this is going better than i thought it would go.
Sunday was just regular. my leg healed up n everything so it was smooth didn't too much happen that day. BUT YESTERDAY YO.... everything went down hill. and i don't even no where to start.
i got my haircut tho. ion even like that! this nigga fucked up my mustache. i look young as fuck... never again will that happened. got me looking like the pringles man. smh. so i get home and my mom been calling n calling me to speak to him. so I'm like yo, ya moms calling you man call her back. he like "so? i don't care fuck her". and i mean that's my brother. but you taking it to far nigga being disrespectful. like dude. your 20. your jobless. you brainless cause obviously your not trying go to school. or get a job. he stuck in kid mode. i mean i eventually gonna fully grow outta that shit. but damn at 20? i not gon even been thinking of the same shit im thinking now...maybe only vagina. so i snapped on his ass. so to avoid fighting em i went to sleep for like a hour n a half.

woke up. i was getting fone calls but i wasn't answering. then i got a vmail saying one of my friends got killed. another one tho...like this hasn't hit me yet....but i know it will SO... I'm just acting like it didn't actually happen. and in my mind I'm like this is true. so I'm just tryna you no release whats on my mind, but the person i go to for that acting weird too... so I'm back where i was from the beginning. by my self.

shits crazy now. but hey....I'm not gon stop living. but all this stress got my nerves bad. I've noticing my fingers aren't steady they be shaking a lil. blah whatever...

4 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

-pop locks

Adina Renée. said...

EDIT*
lemme get that debit card, lips.
=]

Twan said...

hell nah!

mars ™ said...

My captcha approving comment thing on MySpace had your name in it so I had to come to your blog.

Uh.
Sorry everything is so rough for you.

I challenged you to a pool duel earlier but you couldn't handle it.
It's cool.