23.8.08

tired

its early, and i got work soon....god waking up early is a pain....well for me cuz i hate waking up...im not a morning person...no where near.....



ionno i really dont have anything to write right now so imma just talk to other ppl in my blog...

Jay:
My nigga...i hope all is going well my nigga. keep me posted on whats the deal

Dina:
Hey Babe,Whats Up You And Mars stay in my comments, what you up too. i think your still up in the pool games :( fuck you!

Bre: wow df have you been, i would think everything would be all gravy with you. but i see your still having issues, but df who isnt having issues... i missed you tho its been like how many months? you still with dude? you need to txt meh. keep me posted.

I Know China Be Lurking, She Just Dont Comment.

Okay I would make this long but i gotta go and shit.....
fuck working..

3 comments:

B said...

No worried hon, I try to stay positive no matter how shitty my situation.

I've missed you too, and I wish everything was gravy for me too, but I keep making decision based on the wrong reasons and I end up worse off then I started.

Yes, I'm still with dude... 'nuff said on that one.

:/

mars ™ said...

I would MURDER you in a game of pool.
Imma killer, ask Dina!

Chmy said...

Nigga what!?
Hush - Acting like your ass doesn't lurk.

Psh.. tryna play ME..