23.8.08

Say

Say you remember how good love can be baby
Say you'll never lose your faith in me baby yeah..



that's and robin been on repeat a lot along with fellow other songs to express me lately. I'm a guy im not prefect i fuck it as well as everyone does. I'm not Mr " i do everything right. I'm human, i do stupid things. i make stupid mistakes. i make dumb decisions. i no this. i see that. i wish i could be sometimes. and you no stupid shit wouldn't happen. wouldn't make me regret dumb shit i did. wouldn't make me be like "damn, how could i have done this differently". Those stupid regretful thoughts that play back like df was you thinking. that have you constantly in a state of mind where you confused, and frustrated to the point you wanna break shit. like man...are you serious. the point I'm tryna make is, "i broke the lamp that you made for me, and I'm repairing it as we speak so it can be good as new". this is a one of a kind lamp you brought in to my life and its only one in existence. I'm didn't mean to break it. if you get my drift. i never intentionally ever would do anything to break that bond. its self explanatory. i cant act like i don't care when i no i do. if i had to jump of a cliff to get to you knowing id break every bone in my body, i probably would...as long as you take me to the hospital afterwards. please...

in other news, Ive gotta pee very very bad.. like i been drinking mad mountain dew baja blast at work. that shit is like crack... my leg was fucking with me today but i ignored it as much as i could cause i had to walk on it. it was nothing i could do. it hurt bad as hell today, like i was damn near biting my lip. but I'm surviving. you know. smh mom my bailed this fool outta jail. dumb ass i wish she would think sometimes. I'm tired of having to fight with this grown ass man..shit is crazy.

imma update later, i gotta pee bad

note: Cierra asked about you last nite...
I'm mad that's the last thing she said to me before i hung up the phone.
shes getting mad smart. i swear.

1 comment:

ms.lee said...

I feel you :)

btw..Kem is that nigga.