31.7.08

Nite Time Withdrawl

ever wonder it is was nite time all day for one day? i thought that just as i typed it cuz i didn't have nothing else to type. but have you? that would be cool to me. i can be a freak all day(nite). i can rob people at 4pm. and do the nasty all day(nite). would that be cool? we could party all day.
i could chill all day. but at my job it'll probably be a frenzy. damn you TACO BELL!. I'm on the phone with her. and shes goofy. i shouldn't tell her things. shes nosy and laughs at everything. what a loser right? and so is her friend. she said taco has green meat. blah.

I'm bored.
so ever had the fruitisa freeze drink at taco bell? is it guy for a dude to have strawberry topping on there slush? lol dudes be like "DON'T GIVE ME NO FUCKING STRAWBERRIES!". NIGGER, if you think that's gay. then your gay. fucking fag. anyway. i drink me either. i like strawberries. blah this girl talks so much shit...damn you [tapes you mouth].

is it okay for girls to like girls. do you like em? are you a girl? are you a girl who looks like a man.
bitch don't answer that. yeah i called YOU a bitch. bitch. you a bitch. dumb bitch. your ugly. and your life is irrelevant. were you a mistake. daddy should of nutted on mommy stomach 9 months ago huh. damn him!

lol I'm bored i like talking to my readers. you guys are cool. so like i rap. and i wanna know what you think. the mix tape is coming soon but im procrastinating. i need to stop and need to stop releasing my tracks but i been wanting to know asap when something is good or not.

so she is talking about her friend hair, LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE. fucking loser.
they live in the same house calling themselves "roomies". commenting each other on my space right behind each other. isn't that gay?. loser,

Lajai is a fool. she need help asap. blah. I'm hungry. feed me please...
ever wanted to fly. i do.....be high and fly....smh.. ill probably hit a plane. i cant wait til i get my check. i need my credit card. aye my girls gotta big...HUGE booty. and i love it. mmmmm i wanna poke her . again...and again...

whatever this is the random night time blog. nothing serious going on.
smh she just whispered my name..mmmmm lets do it boo!

aye. read my blog comment me now. one.

8 comments:

mars ™ said...

Wow.
If that wasn't the most entertaining yet biggest waste of time reading bullshit I've ever experienced then I don't know what is.
Wow.

Unknown said...

lol!!!!

Twan said...

i no right... waste of time :(

Adina Renée. said...

lmfao.
'yeah, i called you a bitch, bitch. ugly bitch.'
smh @ you, lips.

Adina Renée. said...

get up on this shit, twan.
-pop locks

mars ™ said...

WASTE!

- BEEBZ - said...

--lurkin--

um okay your banner is crazy im goin like this o_O

woot another rapper . where can i hear ya stuff? cough it up.

im beebz btw.

Twan said...

yall goofy.