31.7.08

Nite Time Part Two.

fuck all you . I'm mad i cant find my camera.
i wanted to put a photo up but i cant. sucks! anyway. i was gon record a blog today, but i realized...that i didn't sound as hot as i thought i did. shid, i was being just as goofy as i am in my blog. i couldn't sleep last nite. i was up pondering what I'm going to call you today in my blog. i called you a bitch yesterday so imma go with...Whore. your a whore. and a ugly one. that's why you whore yourself for free. i saw your ad in the newspaper saying " I'm a transsexual, i whore for free". your a anal whore. if that's even something mean. ANAL WHORE!.

okay. so i when over my moms pastor's house to help her set up her BLOG SPOT. crazy that shes paying me fifteen bucks a hour just to do it. insane to me. like its super easy, but tryna explain it to someone is harder than i thought I'm like damn! i just repeated myself like a gillion times. but i love working with her. shes fun and kool. so she wants to do podcast and things of that nature, so i got her the recording software and she did her first one today. imma rapper and i was amazed like...she free styled a whole scripture i was like whoa, i have to give her a hand clap.

blah so anyway ever had double cheeseburgers with bacon? its good......when its hot.... :(
mind got cold and it was hard to shallow, i almost died. were any of you gonna miss me? i was just on Adina's blog right. and i remember she used to look like a nerd, now she got like cool looking eyes and a nose ring...i think sex is the root of all evil :(. -rubs you back- your a bad girl now!woo!.

[UPDATED!]
i did the most weirdest thing in my life...smh so this female i no i ask her what sites do she be on. she replies " my space, crush spot, and downelink". so I'm like hm i never heard of downelink imma check it out. I'm like HM i wonder if alot off ppl from cs and my space are on here. so i get on and while I'm making the account it gets to orientation so I'm looking for straight and i don't see nothing...so i see "downe" so I'm thinking..okay maybe that's there version of "straight". so i make the page uploaded a photo and EVERYTHING so I'm like okay!. I'm good to go. so i started searching for friends and shit and I'm not seeing anyone that looks familiar....so i started noticing everyone thing said..."bisexual....lesbian....gay.....tranny.......ahem ...[HOLD UP]
TRANNY??!!!!!!@$!!#$
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK TYPE TYPE TYPE!!
"you account is being deleted give us five minutes"
bitch five minutes my ass, ASAP!!!.
i got off the computer after that :(

so like Ive been sick off and one..its real kinda depressing but I'm getting over it. talking about it is making it better but ion like saying anything about it. imma stop being so wishie washie and just be like fucking it and go back to being super blunt. but its hard cause i actually care about peoples feelings. if i was heartless,....i wonder if ppl would still like me. ha. to bad I'm not. deal with it

8 comments:

mars ™ said...

jghovjnthoentob waste.
You talked about my baby mother Adina.


Tomorrow, ya know, part 3, will be about your favorite planet in the solar system, other than earth that is

Adina Renée. said...

odijfsf
i used to look like a nerd?
fuck you, twan.
ol' soup cooler lips havin' ass nigga.
-_-

Adina Renée. said...

& my eyes never changed asshole.
i was born with these.
-kicks you

Lizzy said...

lmao, why can't you put up a photo? blogger makes it pretty simple to :/ need some help?


stop calling it a whore, abusive boy you are!


you should record a blog, i'm sure you sound just fine!

bacon <333
-lick lips
YUM! I Love bacon!

Adina is going that that good girl gone bad thing, smh!

LMAOOOOOOOO @ your ass stumbling upon downelink. Just the name alone .. sounds lame!

I've been sick on & off too. Summer cold are the worst :/ get well soon. Take your medication, drink lots of water, and stop being so cranky!

♥ Arayah. said...

lmfao you prolly still on downelink
:]

Unknown said...

LMAO!

Twan said...

haters. and krys quit laughin.

mars ™ said...

You're not a lurker if you're linked.



Buuuut, as far as others; Imma lurker too.
Oh, and for this part 3...don't forget the first comment!
;]
:D