4.7.08

I Used To Rule The World...

now im the morning i sleep alone... ...sweep the streets that i used to own..



well then,
its been a long week.its the 4th now time to eat eat and watching sparkley shit fly and explode in the sky.
I'm hungry now so i wanna get my eat on soon. its been fucking fireworks going off all fucking week around here. i stood on my roof with my fucked up leg and if certain ppl [cough] find out i did that with my fucked up leg they'll have a fit[even tho i just told on my self].

i miss the good old days, when u could be bad and run around and spray ppl with the water hose and they get mad and chase you. or when i used to play prank on ppl. or when u didn't have to spend your own money and you could just spend it on whatever u wanted to. when playing with toys was cool. when the super Nintendo was the best system ever. when street fighter and mortal kombat was the SHIZZIT.

but its long gone and its time to be a man. but its cool to reflect on shit that you liked to do when you was a kid. but growing up was something i thought was gon be forever and i remember when i couldnt want to be grown. and get out my mom house. and no one could tell me what to do. lol not knowing it was easier said then done. so naive young antwan was. but i got ppl who got my back thats gon make sure i get where i need to get, And even though im stubborn lol they stick by me and thats cool.

OH!! and if you havent noticed my unofficial mixtape is over so check it out[everyone]. i no i no, it has tracks thats not going on my real mixtape but some are so if u a true friend you no, let me know how you feel. is it YAH or NAH?

i feel like im not senstive enough sometimes.so now i try to watch what i say because i dont want to hear anyones feelings. and i dont want anyone thinking im attacking them. like i feel bad because its not intentional. its just twan being twan. i also think i do it to hide my own sensitivity. well i know i do. and alot of stuff kinda hit me easy but i dont show it. but i know that. and i feel like sometimes i cant express myself without someone taking it outta context and it really be simple so its easy.

i gotta finish later..

just know how i feel..
and think on it...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

im still stuck on the roof thing.
wtf?! anywho or other..
time for you to be a MAN.
it wont be easy ,but you can do it!!