3.3.08

Something Else.

i haven't had really much to blog about lately. so i postpone my blog for a minute, but hey im back be happy and stfu. last weeks was pretty cool just a regular week like every week. Thursday i didn't go to class i didnt feel to good but its a new week so lets see what happens. shit this week all i did was work and me and my pops got into it a lil. no lie, my dad kinda intimidates me, but i still gon hold own. taco bell,... what else can i say its just a bullshit ass job. Saturday they had me on drive-thru " BY MY SELF" man, im like are you serious? lol i cant take orders and give out orders at the same time. that shit is hard, i cant focus like that lol. that just isn't one of my talents sorry. plus i get side tracked so a lot of times at work people be talking to me and i be in my own word. everyone up there pretty much thinks im slow, which when it comes to taco bell i am. but today imma be online looking for another job closer to home because my job is like 20 minutes away, all the way on the east side no where near anyplace i know.

so yea, im tryna get focused real talk. like i been hearing this saying a lot. " when you catch a fish you feed someone for a day, but when you teach them how to fish, you feed a person for life". its something like that. but the POINT is, i dont want to rely on anyone, people have already been doing they own thing but i know ive been a lil spoiled and when its finally time to grow up its been a lil harder on me because of that so i kinda wish i haven't been. shit i got a job and im doing better than my older brother AND older sister. they not tryna do anything not tryna find a job and not tryna get in school. all they do really is sit around party, smoke, and hang. i wanna be able to do ALL THAT, knowing im doing it on my own terms with no one being ABLE to tell me what i can do. these niggas grown and still gettin told when to do, this and that and they both about to be 20. no disrespect i love them to death, i want better for them and myself. speaking of my bro, early last week we had company and shit. basically him , his girl her friend, and my niggas came to just chill and what not. moms gets off at 11 gets here about 11:30. my bro been driving her truck without her knowing ( i have a couple times but i got my license so she don't care), and it really didnt have any gass. they been bullshitting to about 10:30 and her Friend live far as hell from here and was expecting one of us to take her home. im like im not doing that dummy shit, so this nigga do it and was joyriding , moms pull up exactly the same time this nigga is coming down the street and he see her. LONG STORY SHORT, she haven't been talking to his dumb ass. just last night him and my cousin tried to break in radio shack. "Mission Failure". lol i rode past it today they boarded up the window they broke.

shit never changes i see though. im still being dick-rode. my counterpart is getting clit-rode. im just hoping my dick get soft soon... shit speaking of that someones been horny alot. hmmmm...
anyways ,

[commercial break]

" every met someone who is everything you ever wanted? and is not ugly or missing some limbs? well you need to try eharmony.com your match MADE IN HEAVEN is waiting for you there"

[ahem]

shes something else man. as the days go by i learn something new and something i really enjoy about her. like real talk. i never spoke or acknowledged any female as much as i do her. real talk she amazing. i know its cheesy soft blah blah. but its real man. like im really anticipating the future to come. no lie. i really cant see anything breaking this lil thing thats going on. ya dig.
[knocks on wood].

jay: was good
China: i love you sweetheart.
anybody else i haven't spoken too in a minute and think ive been abandoning them is true.
i love yall ugly fags. and everyone else who reads my shit.

[jumps in my Megazord and walks off]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i needa go to eharmony.com
find my match..

NIKE THEORY said...

Lmao, this nigga said megazord!
Yo, that damned fish analogy is the truth. Lol, you need to calm down - thats your pops, boy. Whatever y'all go through, that's still your pops. Eh, I know how it is with that drive-thru shit. Thats why I refuse to do fast food unless I HAVE to.

That shit with oh girl though, ehh! I know exactly the feeling.