28.3.08

Like Justin Said..

"I'm Lovin It"




Today was a normal day. chilled didnt do much of anything really.
i got awoken by a beautiful voice and then fell right back to sleep. been bored tho. it wasnt nothing to so. i had plotted on going out till it started raining. then it stopped, and then it started snowing again. that sucked. real talk. so i chilled. watched my brother and my cousin get high and beat me in pool for three dollars, which will unfortunately go to another nick or dime bag. i been really tryna start on my mixtape but im gettin set back but procrastination, my group members that i want featured or too high to focus on the task at hand(n****s yall aint wayne). i didnt go to work last week so this week i dont even no if im hired or fired and dont care. i guess ill see in the morning what the verdict is.

um, i need another job. i might be a SPERM donor :)
requirements :
college degree
a lil spermmie
safe sex
and
...
ALOT OF SEA-MEN.

1000 bucks of semen? are u kidding me? nigga id be one rich as professional chicken choker forreal. id be liek baby imma call u back i gotta make this money. :) oh! and did u no that whale puke is worth 30,000$. im going scuba divin soon. :)


On the im loving it topic again. come on what else imma talk about. this shit is new to me man. amazes me each day. affter hearing your emotionalls this evening made me realize that the wayyou feel effects me the same way your effected. when your mad, im mad that your mad. when you sad, im sad that your down. when your happy, im happy. its been like this. and after hearing your stories. it makes me appreciate you more. and im glad to have you in my lil loserish life. :)
thank you real talk. each day that past im more and more greatful. and the day i fuck up is the day i downgrade and the day ill give up. cuz i cant let this past.this is all i been waiting on. now i got it i just need for everything else to go right and im good.


[goes to make that sperm money]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... you
so i guess your tryna say your done..
lookin cause you got me

& im glad i got YOU!

♥ Arayah. said...

whale puke is worth $30,000

OH GOOD GOD!

lemme go scuba divin with ya twan!
:]