21.2.08

so yea..

[cough] plays superstar...

this is for you..you...my number one...


audio.crack: Dang, I didn't even know.
audio.crack: Aw, who you crushin' on boo?
audio.crack: I want details.
BreatheEAZY: its all in the blogs babe
audio.crack: Like her pics and stuff or what?
BreatheEAZY: oh she got blake.
BreatheEAZY: its just words in my blog. its a gif of her in my first blog tho
audio.crack: Well give me the details... I don't feel like researching.
audio.crack: Just tell me!
BreatheEAZY: i mean shes somebody i just been talking to alot recently. she just real real cool so we just get along real good. remind me of me basically.
BreatheEAZY: if u wanna see a pic ill show u
audio.crack: Yeah, what's her Blake?
BreatheEAZY: lapdance. its o n my page.
BreatheEAZY: on*
audio.crack: K, will go look.
audio.crack: Bout to restart my phone, brb.
BreatheEAZY: k
audio.crack: Okay, my net is slow. Show me a picture of her.
audio.crack: she's pretty, I saw her Blake.
BreatheEAZY: oh
BreatheEAZY: yea i think shes gorgeous
audio.crack: Lol, that's good.
audio.crack: You must really dig her.
audio.crack: I've never head you say that about a chick.
BreatheEAZY: never have really. but shes cool as hell
BreatheEAZY: im really really diggin her.


Front row, there I am
Jumpin' and hollerin' waving both hands
Would you notice me, Little me
Drove twelve hours girl just to see
Your pretty face one more time
Bought my ticket I was first in line
This is a metaphor to show how I adore (I adore you)
Baby I do



and there you have it, im diggin....her


[dips out]