21.2.08

From,..

stayin up late talkin on tha phone..
got me in tha zone can't leave 'em alone..
wanna be more but dont wanna rush it..
makin me smile even harder
blushin turnin a brighter red
then fire engine red.
puttin good thoughts in my head.
dreamin of you puttin me to bed.
in a GREAT deep sleep.
hope i'm somethin you can KEEP.
my heart seems its in reach of your hands.
will you promise to be kind to it?
i sure hope so..
'cause im FALLIN..
for YOU somethin crazy
SUPER FAST.
seriously hopin it lasts.
cause i got faith in you
& THE TEAM.
for every night i dream
youll be the one
for me.....
got people hatin cause
i wrote your name on my hand.
they just mad cause you my MAN..
HAHHAHAA


Means alot coming from you.
and when i read it over and over i actually feel like you mean it.
and im pretty sure you feel what im feeling.


BUT ANYWAY imma save that for a later date, let me stop gettin soft on my blogs. my viewers gon think imma lame or something GOTTA KEEP MY REP.
nah but shit today was a pretty boring and regular day. just chill
basically talkin to the person i always talk to everyday, yep its a routine now!
then my dudes came by chilled and played MARVEL vs. CAPCOM 2 and kept gettin my ass beat. and im mad ,"like how the fuck you beating me at my house in my own FUCKIN game!". so they had to leave i couldnt have that shit. bitches... so yea i gif'ed krystal not too long ago Look!

Photobucket


sexy right, now if i could get all that excess bullshit off her face it would be great.
imm have to find one of my online buddies who know how to GIF or got a link to where i can get one to give me one. yall fucks be knowing where everything is and dont share. selfish as bitches. so today this nigga jay talkin bout im GAYfontin i didnt think so you be the judge,..



j a y . ™: THIS NONDRIVIN' ASS NIGGA.
BreatheEAZY: nigga i can drive
BreatheEAZY: bitch wouldnt let me over
j a y . ™: Whoaaaa.
BreatheEAZY: was good man
j a y . ™: This nigga get's gayfonted when he gets a girl.
j a y . ™: BE A MAN.
j a y . ™: WE KEEP BLACK, BRO.
BreatheEAZY: df who!
BreatheEAZY: know u aint talkin bout me
j a y . ™: YES.
j a y . ™: YOUR FONT
j a y . ™: .
BreatheEAZY: bitch on my moms lap top its blue fag. my comp in the basement is black
j a y . ™: LMAOOO!
j a y . ™: LMAOOO!
BreatheEAZY: lol i hate chu
BreatheEAZY: diss track alert
j a y . ™: LMAO @ DISS TRACK ALERT
BreatheEAZY: hell yea this nigga tryna fire me cuz of my font
BreatheEAZY: frie*
BreatheEAZY: happy my nigga?
j a y . ™: YES.
j a y . ™: EXTREMELY.


i hate this nigga. look bitch just cause know one likes ugly tall fag ass niggas dont mean anything. nigga you just too damn tall. now its cool to be tall, but when u gotta buy two beds just to fit ya whole body on just to be comfortable then you too damn big. i think its time you ask shaq for his bed.

man.. its 2 in the AM and im super bored. like i was just playing SOCOM II US Navy Seals, and i forgot how hard that shit was. all that being patient shit has been play out i wanna run up on a nigga and " POP POP POP!!" , SNAP a neck or something. i sitting running up on niggas and some nigga beat the shit outta me with his gun. bitch.

as i things keep pushin along, im still seeing people worried about wtf is goin on like my life is a soap opera this aint " AS The World Turns and all my children or whatever else old depressed hoes be watchin" [no offense old depressed hoes ] and asking questions who is him/her,
why they on this and that, BITCH! shut the fuck up, damn yall like lil ass females gossip and running yall mouths and worried bout shit that dont got anything to do with you. that shit needs to STOP in 08 man forreal. i told krys i wanna skydive, ion think she to fond of that but imma make her do it, you ready ?




[ pushes you out the planes and jumps too ]





3 comments:

Unknown said...

you jumpin alone?
see you when you on tha ground HOLLER!

Twan said...

you jumpin too

NIKE THEORY said...

LMAO!
Duddddde, lmao!
Fuck you, ho.

That font was gay as hell though. :|

& Oh girl ain't mean that, she texted me and told me so.

Lol, seriously though, best wishes wih you and her. I hope everything works out. Y'all all cute and shit.

FAGGOT