16.4.09

okay okay

yes late again. life is nerve wrecking at the moment but I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging. this is like what happened last year. the beginning of the year i was blogging like hella tough. Now toward the middle of the year i start slacking. ugh i think its cause I'm tryna focus on alot of other things. plus me having a blackberry don't help(once again). blogging on the computer is so much easier to me. I'm trying to get my mind right once again. back to working alot of hours so i can money to contribute to the upkeep of myself, my car, and my music for the time being. and still put shit to the side to save for getting a house some time this year. i think ill push it back til next year. i think ill have to move in with my pops. which wont be too bad. but i know like when i fuck up imma have to hear the shit. but the good thing is my dad will make sure I'm going in the right direction. i feel like its more of a family when I'm there. at my moms shit don't feel that way. like its cool I'm free to do as i please. but like we all go are separate ways. we don't do things like the commercial family would. and i like things like that.

enough about that. i need to being some need music for you guys. since I've been working i haven't had time to record but i have had time to write. I've been writing poems alot because theirs a contest coming up. hopefully i can win that 500 bucks. you know cant be that hard. and if i don't ill keep trying. ill go back every Wednesday with a new poem. lol

well i just wanted to update. ill kick it with people soon. comment me tell me whats going on with you. i do like to be updated even though I'm don't read every ones blog anymore, which i am sorry about. i think ill start video blogging again using my BB. so i don't have to type lol it might make it easier for me. blah anyway peace.


-QK

No comments: