24.3.09

Quik Kash - The Beginning

Photobucket

http://www.zshare.net/audio/57504674190e7fa3/

i know i know. Ive been talking along time to update and blah blah blah.but this weekend i took the time out to write a song after work Saturday night. Sunday i was suppose to record but it was my lil sisters birthday. so i had to go have fun with her. she just turned 3 and she is so big now.i came in she's like, " you know its my birthday right?" shes in preschool now bossing all the other little kids around. anyway so yesterday i went over jay's house before he even got dressed to record this song for the people who for now are interested in my music, and for the ones to soon be interested. this year I'm going to be trying do a lot of projects to keep musically inclined.first its the "Sole Of The Streets" project with jay. we changed it from The Green Room. Another project with my cousin Young Mike who has a album he's trying to drop. then its my solo project Something Different. so hopefully i stay busy. feedback is def wanted for this song. i love it it came out great. thanks Mr. Adams.

here's the link again Feedback is def wanted.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/57504674190e7fa3/

5 comments:

B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B. said...

I heard the song last night and yes it is very fly. Real smooth makes me wanna bop my head back and forth. your music always makes me smile, weirdo! lol, keep up the good work twan.

NIKE THEORY said...

Yea, the mixing on the song is dope.
8-)

Chmy said...

Awe, Twannie boo I like it.

Unknown said...

light blue tho?
very neonish of you.
and Uhm, I don't like Rap so don't ask me to listen to your tracks k?