1.2.09

Wait A Minute

yo yo yo. i really need my blackberry. what til my money come in nigga. just wait. imma get that shit forreal. anyway. whats the deal. dig the hawk? i been hearing mix'd shit about it. ion care. i like it. not worried bout what niggas thinking. its hair right? shit can be cutt off, grown back etc. so anyway. whats new? nothing really. i knew the steelers would win though. that wasnt even a thought in my head that they wouldnt. i already knew. jennifer hudson sound good in the kickoff show. that was cool.

anyway. i got a call from shardonae. or the neck piercing girl as some may know. she saw my mohawk on fb and decided to give me a call i guess. ask'd me if i'd like to go out with her and her sister later on this week. and ask'd me to see if mike wanted to go. so imma do that. well see how that goes. hope she doesnt decide wednesday cause i have to work. this loser carmen also been dodgin me lol. watch how she pop up with something smart to say lmao. where my nigga jay. im tryna tell him how the preformance went and this nigga just when MIA. i hope my week goes how its pose to go. cause i need to have fun. tired of being bored lmao. or in the crib for long hours at a time. working and coming home isnt fun. im not 45 shit...

yall like this song on my blog. who cares if you do. stfu and read ho. yes follow what master said to do. i said keep reading. so do so. i think ill make a video later for those who are gay. and actually pose those songs ive done.

update:
so like man i love this producer ryan leslie. like dude is incredible. like look at this:


i so wanna rap on this....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go out and rock that mohawk.

Kizzie said...

Ryan Leslie is iiiighhhtttt =D
I couldnt hear it with the sound of your music!!!