9.1.09

A-Game

" You Know
I Know
I'm Your Uno "
I opened this one with a gucci lane lmao. this song thats on my blog been stuck in my hand for like a week. cause the hook is kinda like forreal. i had the most surprising phone call it was very interesing like i was just listening , smiling , and shocked at the same time listening to everything being said. i never knew any of these things before. like the nose ring thing? that was a big shocker. but after all that it made me look at everything differently in a whole new better way with everything exactly. even my life.
" i think she want me and im feeling the same way,so shawty bring yo A-Game"
SO, ive been sleeping good lately too. ive been working alot more lately and hanging out so im actually living this year out rather than being all by my lonesome. plus my family makes me feel like im all i got too. like it feel like we all tryna work against eachother and that shit be hurting a nigga feelings. like its every man for himself around here. sometimes i do wish i stayed with my dad, but i no how he is im stubborn and he's alot more strict about his household than my mom is. but then again im tryna be in my own child in the next year or too. so well see how that goes.

In other news, i have to go to work today and im tired actually, i dont get off til eight and i gotta be there within the next hour. ugh, my job isnt the most fun one but isnt the hardest. but i feel like i could be doing alot less and get paid alot more. ugh life sucks sometimes.

Now that i have my car back in condition i have to do everything on my own, insurance, repairs etc. so imma try to get the max amount of hours i can get at work cause imma need money for everything now. and im going to go with alot less til i get my taxes and grant money then ill have a little extra to play with and save with. hopefully all goes well. i really wish i got that job at verizon. 12 a hour was sounding to good to be true for me. and it was.

I've been hanging with my nigga jay alot lately. on some real shit its a reason i do. that nigga is a cool ass nigga to be around. everytime i bring the dude up to someone ppl be like damn yall been hanging out alot. but that nigga is a real friend, in the last past week nigga did alot of shit for me that my own family wouldnt even do. and i appreicate that. i told that nigga whenever he need me i got him. i always wanted a friend like that like that was like me in a way but a real friend.
i appreicate you my nigga shout out lol.

Iight back to my blog. i guesss this is a long one. ill end it here. wow its almost march already..



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol
Dude!
That ain't say shit.

Adina Renée. said...

lol, you & jay are hilarious.