15.12.08

You Can Do It Too.

okay i almost got fired from work. this dude tried to short change me. well he gave me a 50 and i gave him change. then, he asked for the fifty back and didnt give me my change back. and plus gave me fake bills. so my drawer would of came up 120 dollars short. so i go to stop the guy, and he swung on me. so being me i swung back. my dude marvin who work with me came around and grabbed me and the manager came out screaming " df is going on!!". so i explain what happened. dude lied and she let him go and tried to write me up for that shit. then when it came time to count my drawer, it was 50 bucks short. and she tried to make me give her 50 dollars. i was like fuck yall and walked out.

well since i said almost in the beginning its obvious i still have my job. but its the fact that she let that nigga go is what upsets me. then she told me he came back the next day and tried to do it again. he ordered a hard taco then saw her, and walked out. she told me the bank even accepted the fake bills. yeah crazy weekend.

i hope when 09 comes everything will be in play with me so my life can take that turn its suppose to. im pose to move if everything with my money goes right and its been up and down lately. but i think even if it is imma still go. its not any opportunities and im tired of sitting around procrastinating too. i got what i need to do it imma just take it and do what i gotta do with what i have.

i wish i could go back to the fun blogs i used to write. i feel like im struggling more than i have to lately. but its gon be okay. i need to call these insurance people to i can go head and get my jeep this week. anyway imma get too it. peace.

dont be afraid to look up in the sky....

2 comments:

Chmy said...

Whaaaat?
That's crazy, how did you
end up finding out the
bill was fake?

Adina Renée. said...

i hope 09 brings good things for you. =]