3.12.08

No Title.

so yesterday was pretty cold. very cold. i had to go to that interview. they want me to come back for a second one so i think I'm pretty much in. we finally got cable yesterday. we got every channel its about time i can get back in terms with society. lol i was mad when i found out that trl didn't come on anymore or rap city! that's crazy whats am i gonna watch that's very entertaining. 106 and park is the black trl and it look cheap ion like it. so afterwards i got a call for university of phoenix. they gon call me to set up a meeting next Tuesday. so that's going to be interesting. later on i when to my job and got my check. they like me up their. they finally gave me some more hours at taco bell. I'm like applaud, i saw the schedule and was like damn y'all really want me to have a great Christmas. but i gotta save all my money. my Christmas isn't going to be how i want it to be... looks like imma have a good "after Christmas day" the following week.

you people are so gullible. naive. and I'm not going to say i didn't expect it. I've noticed that my layout for this blog spot got alot of questions. " who's that?, i want too know, tell me, you must be in love". whoa settle down with all the questions. people assume if you don't answer their questions that they are right about whatever they were thinking. well imma let the mind wonder. i think the mind is a beautiful thing, if you open it up to every possibility this world would be so much diverse. i think everyone could be their own individual without having to think about what society has to say about how they look and what they do.

well today i got to do a side job for this lady. I'm getting paid to do Internet work. they i already know how to do. i think that's great. something that i know how to do and is good at i can make money off of. i think i need to look more into that.

yesterday morning was very weird. that's all imma say.

i hope my best friend can get the strength to get up and let her ex go. she calls me crying almost everyday and she's never been like that. she let that dude break her down and its so sad to see that. she gave up everything for him. and i think that def was the wrong move. cause her fam wont even talk to her now. that's what happens when you fall for someone fast. its crazy and i wish i could do something to help. but the only one who can help her is herself.

i got this song that ain't no body got! had ill put it up when i change the layout.
peace.

No comments: