22.8.08

Real Fake?

you start to understand when people are really fake and aren't really real. like things will never go back to how they were when you seen people acting like this. like I'm looking at shit, and you once talk mad ish about a person. now y'all "BFF"?. and when you steady express to a person the truth and they are so stubborn to realize when there being manipulated. when you cant even keep it real and answer simple ass question. YES or NO how simpler do it get. like its a big ass fucking headache when people are difficult. and childish at that. you can talk to other ppl about the problem instead of coming to the person who the problem is with. does that make any sense? listening to people who barely know whats going on there damn self. but you take there word for it? that's makes since? like you've never had a problem before and one thing can fuck up all that? means you never wasn't into it like you said you were. you never felt the way you said you did. you fake you not real. you foul your phony. you like fake Nike's and Jordan's being sold at the flea market fake. like seriously. i did my part to let you know whats true and whats false. and if you cant believe the person you claim to feel these ways for then why even lie to me in the beginning.
if i being up how you lied to me then I'm tryna flip the switch but its only true right? you did. and i didn't go all the way you acted. your selfish, your stubborn and inconsiderate. and that's not fair. to me i don't think. i never had a fair chance to stay my peace every time I'm lying. but hey imma just say either your going to come around and talk to me if you actually give a fuck or you not. imma stop trying to see where yo head at...

in other news I've had surgery on my leg, like i was numb but i watched the whole thing... like my legs been really fucked up i haven't really told anyone so your getting an exclusive peek in my life..I'm tired of being sick n shit its not helping me be happy. i gotta enough bs to think about already.

Don't you hate when ppl talk shit behind the scene and cant tell you straight up? like for real? your a coward. like dude be serious. a dude who will run to females about problems with another dude is soft...you don't live that far from me come see me bro. be a man. your 20? like come on like your real childish yourself.

anyway women as slow i just noticed how slow some of y'all really are... simple things tho lmao. how many fucking times are u gon ask me my name? Twan? df. slut. the damn nurse at the hospital asked me that...

anyway I'm being rushed off my blogg...grrr...peace

3 comments:

Twan said...

bre i gave you my number on facebook

Adina Renée. said...

i hate when niggas act like bitches.
olepussyassniggas.

B said...

Fuck everybody else and their problems. It's just me and you Boo.