22.4.08

yup

welp,

im seriously like left in confusion. i don't no which way my ship is sailing. i don't no what the hell is going on really now days. and its not even anything i can put my finger on. i feel left out like damn. what happened to the team. like damn i feel like were those your true colors or were they just something you liked for the moment. i mean i really don't no how to explain whats going on. i feel pushed to the side and forgetting like some old ass clothing trends....

and like feel like it don't matter like, "welp whatever's going on with me is my problem and doesnt include you". thats not a team effort. ball hog.Indian giver. loser. but real talk. i feel like if anything be real with me, its never been a factor before, so why is it now?. I've always been 100 with you. i feel like it should be the same exact way. and im not selfish i take what you say in consideration, and in return...i cant get it back. and seems like content.

i talked to Lajai, she said im overwhelming my self. that im thinking to hard, maybe i am. but ion no what to think when no ones tryna give me a direction. all i have is my instincts. and my nature instinct is to lock up. like ion no what to do. and for you to actually tell me whats really the deal would help greatly....

what a great b day present...

[oh...yeah.. my b day is Sunday...woohoo...]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

fuckin dummy waste of air.
shoulda typed one.

beebz.btch said...

*random person lol

just came across ya blog im new to this shit but anyways from what im readin .. i hate dat feelin yo .. like i feel dat shit prolly 4 dayz out my 7 day week . shit aint cool . but yeah just leavin uh comment even tho idk u lol .

i dig tha playlist btw . can tell you got good taste in music bruh.

♥ Arayah. said...

-sighs

i hate feeling that way
-gives u a hug