16.3.08

new day. new shoes

"rather mine, I don't know what made me leave that shit
Made me speed that quick, let me see - that's it
It was the cheese helped them bitches get amnesia quick
I used to cut up they buddies, now they sayin they love me
Used to tell they friends I was ugly and wouldn't touch me
Then I showed up in that dubbed out buggy
And then they got fussy and they don't remember that
And I don't remember you.."

i noticed people change. and i thought usually for the better but damn. df is the point of you be a big ass bitch? AND why do people front. nigga if u dont wanna holla say u dont. if u gon act funny when i speak dont speak to me anymore. if somethings occupying your time. then let me no. damn fake funny ass,

ANYFUCKINWAY

todays been a cool day. woke up was soppose to go to church but didnt. got up at like 12:00 i think.
sat up and listend to the blueprint and i am doing now. krystal ass been sleep all day and ion like missn her. called her ass and she still aint wake up so i was kinda bored and didnt have no oen to bother. played with my lil sister. she gon be 2 next week. crazy how time flys aint it. i remember the day after her mom had her i was scared to hold her.. now im tossin her in the air and holdin her upside down. i love her to death. me and her counted to one hundred today. how cool right? we bought her a new fish with big eyes. i named him goggles :). we got some red and green lil fishes and my dad calls them the bloods and the crips cuz the be killin ever catfish they put in there. we had bought another one. the man at meijers and ran water all over the fish so we named him goner.
the next day he died... RIP lol.



OH DID I TELL YALL SHE GOT THE LAST NAME JONES?


Cool right. 3.12.08.
remember that my niggas. im kinda be happy lately. like reall happy that i havent been in a minute.
im thinking of new things. im doing new things and now i just gotta get my school together and thats it. life is lookin up...

i think.

[out]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

word.
krystal be the wifey!
HAHAHAHA
i want fish im jealous.

NIKE THEORY said...

LMAO, my nigga.
What's the deal?
I ain't heard from you in a minute.

LOL @ naming the fish goner and he died the next day.

I had a fish named Casper and he died the next day too. :(

Sad, sad times on the fishblock.

Congrats and good luck with your new relationship and everything. Let's hope everything goes extremely well and what not.