19.2.08

whats today...

Man i woke up with the worst headache ever. i never had a headache like i had last night man that shit was crazy. so if i do have people reading this, imma say hello to you. good afternoon. anyway to kick this shit of, i almost got into a accident yesterday.and some will say , " but aye nigga didn't you just crash your jeep" well fuck you!. i was driving a Tahoe yesterday and its big as hell. so if a nigga tryna get in the lane let a nigga in. so well im tryna get in, the ass in front of me smashes his breaks for no apparent reason. so im smashing mine and the car behind me was still being a bitch. i should of got out... anyway, then another asshole ran a red line when im suppose to be going and spun out and almost hit me and now i got whiplash :(...i hate Detroit drivers!. fucking fags. so yea i got in the damn tub...yes niggas still get in the tub. so yea that was yesterday. and that damn truck drinks gas like that shit kool-aid. all put 20 in there all of it was gone in half a day..



moving on, ive been peeping jay's blogs and damn that shit BE LONG lol. so it had me thinking... damn wtf is his live that interesting or is he just a exaggerator lol. so i decided to write more.
one day imma have all these fancy pictures to post with futuristic watches and nike belt
( yea im hating). so man i been slacking on the rapping tip its like i make a song once a week wtf, i need to get back on the grind. i used to have songs back to back to back.. maybe i ran out...



third paragraph woot jay here i come man, so yea im noticing that im getting alot of attention whenever a girl is in my life, like df? why y'all don't acknowledge me when im single, now its twan you gotta boo now? oh you cheating on me? bitch wtf? u barely was talking to me now you wanna have the spot light DF? [cuts the power].

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nigga you was in tha tub?
LMAO!

you cheatin on me?!

NIKE THEORY said...

LMAO! Nigga, if you don't cut that shit out! LMAOOOOO! Lol, my life really isn't that interesting. If you really pay attention to my blogs, it's just me talking and being Jay. I can talk for hours, oddly. But I'm sorry to hear about that unfortunate event. I'm glad to know you good though, bruh - real talk.

On the single tip. Duudddde, when you got a boo, females want to know exactly what you're doing and when you're doing it. This is the perfect time to blog. People will be reading this shit like crazy. When I had a girl, my blogs was getting 15-20 comments a blog. Too bad I deleted that blog and started over. Lol, now people rarely read my shit.

KEEP BLOGGING.