18.2.08

Sunday Now Monday

hmm why is it when im looking for someone, no ones around but when someone decides to come fill that void, everybody and that moms wanna be on my dick?

well man i been up early this morning thinking like whats going on? whats my future gonna turn out to be...ionno just thoughts running through my head. anyway i was at work and these niggas talking bout im gay because the gay dude be talking to me about crushspot like everyday im at work. lol funny i no right...but man on another note, things are going better good in 08 already.
im saving for my car, im gettin my school together. oh and me and krys sleeping together now.
im loving that! kinda like i found something ive been looking for since i ever started lookin ya no?
bout time someone got me and what im all about. im her first for things that matter and vice versa my dude you know? im diggin it. but yea its monday.. im bout to start my day off, ...
open the door and let me out..

No comments: