30.7.08

New Layout?

I guess you can call it that. I'm not good at layout types of shit. i need to be more creative. i am but I'm lazy. i get real irritated and don't wanna fuck with it anymore. imma get more blogger buddies then jay one day watch. fuck you and your "popular blog". you be typing gibberish anyway. "blah blah blah I'm tall and i stay up past1am". well fuck you. blah anyway. i really didn't have anything to type. i just been sitting here. my job needed me to come in, but i didn't have a way there. i wanna work too. man i got a fucking raise too? i don't remember if i told my blog that but i do. that's was sup right?. money money money. imma go buy a monkey. i think someone would have a fit if i did something like that. whelp , anyway. I'm black. did you know that. like African American. yeah, cool right. what are you? are you mixed. nah your ugly. who gives a shit. this is my blog and its about me don't tell me nothing about you til i get to your blog lol. I'm just being dumb.

so i was going to the bus, to go home last Saturday, and my father pulled up with some lady who cant drive a car, even if it was remote controlled. he told me if i past this exam he'll give/help me fix up my car. about a year ago i got in a accident and since i haven't been driving, partly because i didn't have the money my self to pay for everything. when i got it fixed someone took my speakers and my twitters. and it wasn't driving right so ill have to go and get everything taken care of.

i felt kinda dumb about asking you about credit card information. but you'll never know unless you ask. so when i get my check ill go get one. thank you for being a big help in the success of Twan. without you there isn't a Twan. duh. and not you reader. oh speaking of the reader, i probably don't like you. the first reason is your probably being nosy. didn't no one tell you to come read my shit did they? of and the second is that you don't leave a fucking comment. fuck you if your not commenting. bitch. don't read my shit and don't say nothing. because if you come to me telling me shit you read. imma laugh and hang up/ stop talking to you in whatever other way i was speaking to you at the time.

help i wonder...if you know...what it means...
i been listening to my blog spot play list all day. cool huh. i don't know i think i need something else to do throughout my week. sometimes its boring other times it isn't. well this blog was just pose to be about the layout changing and I'm here ranting......

some like i had this dream, that i was fucking this girl and if your reading you might know....
and she was giving me head right...so we started fucking and i whipped out my huge.....





loll psyche. i just wanted to type something to deceive you.
peace.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

your a idiot

mars ™ said...

funny idiot though.

mars ™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mars ™ said...

You can be another ALIEN :]
I'm Mars, you are?
[so I can know what to name you on my alien list]
so...we...can..be..friends...?

Adina Renée. said...

nice banner.
i'm adina.
;]

Lizzy said...

Lol, this is your blog and you're right.. you can say whatever you want.


Nice banner!

Adina Renée. said...

i think me & you chopped it up in my cs days.
& you surely can, lips.
-adds you to my links

Twan said...

thankie all for leaving jay and coming to me!
advertising is great!

mars ™ said...

Lmao.
Leaving Jay?


Psh.
I came before the advertising began.